[Click] re:new to click and lost

Lesedi lesedi.kgosietsile at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:27:03 EST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to make a buffer,in which packets going to the same destination
could be buffered and then sent at a go straight to the destination.(for
this i am using FrontDropQueue,ratedunqueue)

My project is about emulating an optical burst switch,and so far I do not
know what to expect to see when using cllick.I wrote a code which i thought
will implement what I am trying to do but the program just compiles and
stops.No graphics like i thought i will see.

No 1 in my university knows about click,google is my teacher and helper.plshelp.

lesedi