[Click] problem in setting up madwifi/stripped station

John Bicket jbicket at amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Mar 24 17:23:09 EST 2005

Hi IM,

There are some scripts in the click/conf/wifi directory that give
examples on how to do this.

For instance, "scan.pl" will run a scan, and "associate.pl <ssid>"
will change the channel and start the association mechanism.

After doing this, you should be able to run
dhcpd station
which should work.

--jbicket