[Click] nsclick promiscuous interface

Nicolas Letor nicolas.letor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 02:53:17 EDT 2005

Hello ,

The ns2 802_3 MAC doesnt send any packets to the host sniffers
(through to the tap). I fixed it by adding on line 302 of
mac/mac-802_3.cc the following:

< 	/* --- tap out     --- */
< 	if (tap_ ){
<
< 		if (!tap_filterown_ || ((dst != index_) && (dst != BCAST_ADDR))) {
< 			tap_->tap(p);
< 		}
<
< 	}