[Click] nsclick promiscuous interface

Bart.Jooris bart.jooris at intec.ugent.be
Fri Jun 3 04:14:11 EDT 2005

Hello Nicolas,

I added your patch and the sniffer works like a charm :)
I would like to understand the code you added, I actually
expected some kind of relation to the setpromiscus(promisc)
in the mac/ll-ext.cc?

Thanks a lot,

Bart.

--
Bart Jooris
Department of Information Technology (INTEC)
Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg

Location:
Complex Zuiderpoort - Blok C0 - Bureau 3.13

E-mail: Bart.Jooris at intec.UGent.be
Tel. +32 9 33 14.977
Fax  +32 9 33 14.899
Gsm  +32 474 59.53.42