[Click] incomplete compilation

Nikitas Liogkas nikitas at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Jan 24 12:39:33 EST 2005

Try providing the --enable-all-elements flag when you configure, to include
every element under the sun when building. Otherwise, you can enable
specific element groups separately, by providing the appropriate flags, e.g.
--enable-test to enable the test elements. Do a './configure --help' to see
all your options.

nikitas