[Click] incomplete compilation

betamaz betamaz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:12:08 EST 2005

Hi,

I tried ./configure --enable-linuxmodule for example. This directory
has the elemens polldevice.cc and tohostsniffers.cc which I need in
order to run conf/sampler.click. After running ./configure
--enable-linuxmodule, I then run 'make install'. But 'click
sampler.click is still unable to recognize the elements. Here is the
error I get:

[conf]# click sampler.click
sampler.click:18: unknown element class 'PollDevice'
sampler.click:20: unknown element class 'ToHostSniffers'

Is there another method by which to enable/install different element
groups. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.