[Click] delay

Philippe De Neve Philippe.deneve at intec.ugent.be
Mon Jan 10 05:37:27 EST 2005

Hi Joachim,

Tnx for your reply.

I don't think this will realize what I want because the delayshaper delays
every packet for a certain time. So if a burst of 10 consecutive packets
arrive in a queue before the delayshaper, every packet is delayed for a
certain time resulting in the burst being spread out more. So the delay
shaper not only delays the packets but also changes the shape of the stream.
What I want is something that delays but NOT changes the shape a stream.
I want to do this to test interactive applications to check how much delay
is allowed between end users.

regards, Philippe.