[Click] delay

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Jan 11 04:13:38 EST 2005

Philippe,

I think you've misunderstood DelayShaper.  It doesn't change the shape of the
stream.  It delays packets based on tiemstamp annotations, not the time the
packets arrive at the shaper.  If your packets have correct timestamp
annotations when they come in then shape should be mostly preserved.
DelayUnqueue is the same.

Eddie