[Click] delay

J Klein JKlein at gmx.com
Fri Jan 7 12:28:42 EST 2005

Hi Philippe,

Delayshaper (pull, pull) as well as delayunqueue (pull, push) use the
timestamp of the packet as basis for the added delay if the timestamp is
set.
If your packet source does not already set the timestamp of the packet you
can put a Settimestamp as a first element in your graph, and delayshaper or
delayunqueue should do the best they can to give you a constant delay
regarding the arrival time of the packets - eg at the end of your click
graph you put a Queue(...)->Delayshaper(...)->ToDevice(...). Isn't that what
you want or did I miss something?

Regards
-joachim