[Click] ad hoc routing protocols + performance

John Bicket jbicket at amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Sep 27 18:36:09 EDT 2004

That probably won't be a problem, or if it is a problem it should be
pretty easy to fix, unless you have a bunch (like 10,000) nodes.
Most protocols seperate route selection from data forwarding, and
unless you do some kind of expensive route computation
per packet, you can decide when to update your routing tables and
amortize the cost of route calculation over a bunch of data packets.

--john