[Click] ad hoc routing protocols + performance

Francis Bogsanyi fbogsany at metabunny.com
Mon Sep 27 18:45:44 EDT 2004

Hi Michael,

This isn't really an answer to your question, but as part of a project
at Carleton University, I've partially implemented OLSR and integrated
it with Click.  There's a little more work to be done here before I
release the code, but you might find it a useful starting point for
your project.  As a side note, we also intend to use the same code base
for a XORP implementation of OLSR & I've started some work on that
integration as well.

I'll try to have something working & posted to the Click mailing list
by the end of next week.

Regards,
Francis.