[Click] Passing element to configuration string in element class

Eddie Kohler kohler at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Oct 12 13:32:36 EDT 2004

Hi Bart,

The best you can do for search is to restrict a google search to
"site:amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu".  But that works pretty well!

Thanks for finding your problem :)

Eddie