[Click] Passing element to configuration string in element class

J.Klein JKlein at gmx.com
Tue Oct 12 13:55:30 EDT 2004

"is this list searchable?"
There used to be an archive of all postings done so far on the list in mbox
format. Put it in your mozilla mail directory and you have an incredible
knowledge base on everything about click with very easy search functionality
- it is the real FAQ list and saved me posting anyhing yet as it usually had
been covered before. I just don't see this mbox archive anymore on the
mailing list page - if it does not reappear soon I can help you out with a
version from beginning of august (~16MB mbox, 5 MB as rar).

Hope that helps

Joachim