[Click] Passing element to configuration string in element class

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Tue Oct 12 08:34:45 EDT 2004

Op dinsdag 12 oktober 2004 14:23, schreef Bart Braem:
> When asking the element class of neighbours I get StripIPHeader (it's the
> only one I use in my entire script), so I'm thinking of a major pointer
> problem?
This is getting a major problem with me: every time I post a message I find
the answer myself: using unitialised pointers is evil!
Something completely different: is this list searchable? It would help quite a
lot as searching for Click doesn't bring any relevant sites most of the time.

Thanks and sorry again
Bart
--
dwars, studentenblad van de UA