[Click] Problem with IPV6 click elements

Eddie Kohler kohler at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Jun 8 10:44:45 EDT 2004

Hi Luca

Both IPPrint and IP6Print require that you have set the "IP header
annotation" first.  A correct configuration would be:

from :: FromDevice(eth0)
-> Classifier(12/0800)   /* ignore non-IP packets */
-> Strip(14)
-> CheckIPHeader         /* set IP header annotation; for IPv6 packets
							use CheckIP6Header */
-> IPPrint(Received)
-> Print(Print)
-> Discard