[Click] Problem with IPV6 click elements

luca.capisani at virgilio.it luca.capisani at virgilio.it
Tue Jun 8 13:05:35 EDT 2004

Hi Eddie,
                thank you for your help. I write because I have problems
also with the IPPrint element and IP6print element.
I wrote a this click file

from :: FromDevice(eth0)
-> Strip(14)
-> IPPrint(Received)
-> Print(Print)
-> Discard;

with this file, I can't see the IPPrint output, I can see only print
output
why??

If I test the same file with IPV6, when  I run click, I get immediatly
Segmentation
fault.
Is the click ipv6 implementation in beta state? or is It my problem?
thank you...