[Click] issue with test-tap

Eddie Kohler kohler at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Jun 9 19:12:20 EDT 2004

Hi Zhimin,

Finally got a 2.6 kernel running to test this issue, and it turns out I
didn't need to!  There is a large comment at the top of test-tap.click
noting that the configuration is deprecated.  The newer alternative,
test-tun.click, seems to work fine on 2.6.5.  Please try that.  I've
changed the relevant element to print an error message.

Eddie