[Click] Re: IPv6, kernel 2.6 and click!

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 8 01:18:34 EDT 2004

Hi Jaime, Sorry for the delay!  Please send Click-related mail directly to the
Click mailing list; I'll answer it there.

So I don't really have a list of all projects with IPv6 support, but many people
seem to be using it to some extent.  Comments from the list?

As for Click on Linux 2.6, I haven't yet looked at it.  Some aspects might not
be trivial: NAPI, for example.  But it won't likely be that hard; a week's worth
of work.  The most difficult part might be adapting to the newfangled kernel
build process, which is less friendly to C++ than the 2.4 build process.  We're
waiting for the kernel to settle down a bit more before doing the kernel port.

Eddie