[Click] the 802.11 MAC protocol

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 8 01:09:38 EDT 2004

Yihong,

Others on this list (John?) will be able to answer this more precisely, but I
believe Click relies on the underlying device drivers and nics to implement the
802.11 MAC, as you'd expect.  The elements in elements/wifi are worth a look,
though (they interact more closely with the mac).

Why do you need to implement a MAC in Click?

Eddie