[Click] receiving packets with wrong MAC address

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 8 01:06:00 EDT 2004

Hi Peter,

I don't know much about allmulti.  Do your FromDevice elements have the PROMISC
argument set to false?  True puts the interface into promiscuous mode.  Aside
from this, userlevel Click will just take whatever packets the kernel stack
gives it.  I don't _think_ you're seeing a Click-specific behavior.  Try running
'tcpdump' and see whethter you get all the packets there too.

Eddie