[Click] peak packet forwarding rate measurement

Erik VandeKieft evandeki at cs.ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 29 14:46:41 EDT 2004

So, how would we create, for example, an input rate vs. forwarding rate
graph, as in the original click paper?  Would we compare the sum of the
"count"  handlers of the senders' InfiniteSource elements against the
"count" handler of a Counter element placed right before the packets are
forwarded by the router to the receivers (the last ToDevice in the
configuration on the router)?

--Erik