[Click] peak packet forwarding rate measurement

Eddie Kohler kohler at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Jul 29 14:16:06 EDT 2004

If you are running a kernel configuration, the handlers are available
in the /click filesystem.

If you are running a user level configuration, you can include a
ControlSocket element and telnet to the router to see handler values
(man ControlSocket).

Either way, you can include a PokeHandlers element to print handler
values periodically (man PokeHandlers).

Eddie