[Click] problem with FromHost

chentaopeng at star-cast.com chentaopeng at star-cast.com
Fri Jul 18 10:22:05 EDT 2003

pradnyesh sawant,ÄúºÃ£¡
hi
 first of all, what the address of the eth0 you have set.

 if it is on the same net as the fake0's 192.168.0.xx ,
I do not think your's fake0 can recvice any packet.

 second  you can use tcpdump to watch the arp response of interface fake0, if can not see any packet, your route setting of your machine is not correct.