[Click] Problems installing a click configuration

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at UGent.be
Wed Dec 10 14:01:35 EST 2003

Hi,

I have not really a clue. You have downloaded the kernel source from
www.kernel.org (or a mirror) and compiled that one with the
linux-2.4.20-patch ?

Maybe you can try with the CVS version of click, which is more recent,
but hopefully someone else has a better idea.

regards,
Brecht