[Click] Problems installing a click configuration

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at UGent.be
Wed Dec 10 12:53:42 EST 2003

Hi,

can you specify more details about your compiling process ?

-platform, plain vanilla linux kernel or distribution specific kernel
source, kernel version
- is your kernel patched with the click patch, is this patched kernel
running
- click version

regards,
Brecht