Queue

Adam Smith alive_smith at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 01:33:13 EST 2002

Hi,

I am using click as a linux module. When I try to create a Queue of size
greater than 32000, it gives me an out of memory error. Is this due to the system limitation or is there an artificial limit imposed within click . I need to have a large queue since I am using a gigabit link and there are a lot of packets. Please suggest any alternative if possible. I have close to 1GB RAM. 32000 packets is not a very big number considering large packets.

Thanks,

Adam