Gigabit ethernet cards

Eddie Kohler kohler at aciri.org
Mon Mar 26 17:51:31 EST 2001

Brecht!

Other people will respond, too, but here's a first cut.

Robert and Benjie tested the Intel eepro/1000 gigabit card with happy
results. A polling driver for this card is in our repository (tools/e1000
directory). You can get it by checking out the latest sources from
anonymous CVS; more info about anoncvs is on our web page,
http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/

Note: the current code has some incompatible changes relative to click-1.1.
We will release it, probably within the next month, as click-1.2.0.

It is wonderful to hear about people using Click. Please let us know what
we can do to help, and please send us any elements you'd like us to
distribute, if you'd like!

love,
ed