Click-1.1b1 released!

Brecht Vermeulen Brecht.Vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Tue Oct 10 19:29:16 EDT 2000

Dear,

I've tested a little bit (not intensive for now) and I've some remarks :
* in fromdevice.cc : for Glibc2.1, the include <linux/if_ether.h> is also
necessary as it is a kernel file (Debian 2.2 linux)

* in the test.click example : 40 must be changed in 100 (or vice versa, I
haven't the code here)

* in the man page of IPRateMonitor : wrong example

* in the man page of PollDevice : it is stated that this works only for
tulip drivers, but now it should work also for ascenic drivers I think.

* man page of the BandWidth shaper : it is a pull element (I think it is
wrongly written there)

* a question : which Gigabit ethernet cards did you use to test (vendor,
type ) ?

best regards,

Brecht Vermeulen

Department of Information Technology (INTEC)
Ghent University - IMEC
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41
B-9000 Gent
Belgium