[chord] Chord source code and corresponding SFS version

Emil Sit sit at mit.edu
Sat Sep 8 15:16:33 EDT 2012

Hi Tri,

You can get it from https://github.com/okws/sfslite/tree/0.8.16

> 2. And could you tell me what Linux version were you running well with that
> Chord and SFS? I saw some comments from code that it will not run in some
> new Linux versions.

I last developed this in 2008, so if you install Ubuntu 8.04, you may
have some success compiling and linking.

There is no active development on this software and it is not
supported in any way. You may find that
http://www.emilsit.net/blog/archives/the-afterlife-of-systems-research-code/
helps you understand why.

Hope this helps.