[chord] Chord source code and corresponding SFS version

Tri Nguyen Phi Minh lordelf007 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 08:50:09 EDT 2012

Dear the Chord community,

I obtained some Chord packages which are:
          [1]. chord-0.1-20060902
          [2]. chord-0.1-20061206
          [3]. chord-0.1 (the version I am using, I think its latest, is
cloned from Mercurial: git clone git://github.com/sit/dht chord-0.1 )

Based on https://github.com/sit/dht/wiki/howto, I must use "SFSlite
0.8.16pre1 or newer" to run with [3].
But I couldn't find any SFSLite0.8.16.tar package currently available from
the web links.

1. So, does anyone please give me SFSlite 0.8.16.tar package? or could you
give me any Chord source and SFS version working with it?
2. And could you tell me what Linux version were you running well with that
Chord and SFS? I saw some comments from code that it will not run in some
new Linux versions.

Thanks all in advance,
Best regards,
Tri

To Dr.Sit: I really hope to get your help regarding of this issue. Thank
you.