[chord] Fwd: Chord queries relating to Initialisation and Join

Aisling O' Driscoll odriscoll.aisling at gmail.com
Mon May 24 05:17:30 EDT 2010

Hi again,

Apologies - found the reference to the location table...Even though the
process of how finger tables are built for only the second node to join the
chord ring still confuses me...It seems somewhat idealised in the
code....Anyway I'll study it further and then if I have a specific question
I can get back.

Thanks.
Aisling.