[chord] Chord queries relating to Initialisation and Join

Aisling O' Driscoll odriscoll.aisling at gmail.com
Mon May 24 04:34:40 EDT 2010

Hi Emil,

You referred to a location table object being used in "the implementation".
I think the easiest thing for me would be to look at this code because
then I could try to figure it out myself rather than going back and forth
with questions - I could also use this as a base for my opnet
implementation.

So, my final question is to which implementation do you refer? From the
following link I have download the snapshot but don't find any reference to
location_table in the chord-0.1 directory.

http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/

Many thanks again,
Aisling.