[chord] Plz Reply

Pallavi Bansal pallavi.bansal20 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 16:07:31 EDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I am very new to this topic, DHT. I have a new overlay structure in mind,
which I guess will give improved performance over chord. The problem is I
cannot implement it. I have tried to look at the code of other DHTs (Nchord,
chord, FreePastry etc), but couldn't get much of it. Anybody willing to help
me with the implmentation?

Any sort of help is deeply appreciated ...

(You may copyright it to your name, if it works and gets publishable ... !.
SOrry to put it this way, but don't know of any other way ... !)

Regards

--
Pallavi Bansal
IPG-2004

** What else do u need, when you have GOD with you **