[chord] Chord-DHash

michelec@kth.se michelec at kth.se
Sat Jun 16 06:28:40 EDT 2007

Hello ,

 I have been a software engineer since the late 90's and I am now doing
various things at the KTH royal institute of technology
http://www.ict.kth.se/ECS/indexeng.html in Stockholm.

 I am reading of your good p2p implementation. I wonder if your I can do
easily multiple-attribute queries on Windows nodes as well?

Would you otherwise be so kind to suggest some p2p implementation that
would allow me to test with  multiple-attribute queries nad that hopefully
can be run on both linux and windows nodes, just inthe case that your
implementation does not allow multiple-attribute queries?

All the  best
 Michele