[chord] Chord-DHash

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Sat Jun 16 20:34:14 EDT 2007

Hi,

On Sat, 16 June 2007 at 12:28 (+0200), michelec at kth.se wrote:
>  I am reading of your good p2p implementation. I wonder if your I can do
> easily multiple-attribute queries on Windows nodes as well?

Unfortunately, our implementation does not run on Windows (that
I know of).  The Chord algorithm itself also does not support
multi-attribute query.

> Would you otherwise be so kind to suggest some p2p implementation that
> would allow me to test with  multiple-attribute queries nad that hopefully
> can be run on both linux and windows nodes, just inthe case that your
> implementation does not allow multiple-attribute queries?

There are some other implementations of Chord, perhaps in Java,
that would run on both Linux and Windows nodes.

For multi-attribute queries, the closest thing that comes to mind
is Twine at http://nms.lcs.mit.edu/projects/twine/ but I don't know
that project's current status.

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/