[chord] CALL FOR HELP(chord)!!!

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 25 07:46:51 EDT 2005

On Mon, 25 April 2005 at 10:31 (+0800), zhang chi wrote:
> about that. From the website <http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/chord/> , we have
> seen the code for the non-windows conditions, could you help us with the
> situation under the windows?

Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not have an implementation of Chord available
for the Windows platform.  It's conceivable that our code might
build under Windows with the help of things like the CygWin platform
(or other unix API ports to Windows) but it is not something that
we have much experience with.

If you are able to build our source code with CygWin, do let us know.

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/