[chord] the APIs of DHash

=?GB2312?Q?=CE=E4=D1=DE=BE=FC?= wuyanjun at mprc.pku.edu.cn
Mon Apr 25 04:20:16 EDT 2005

hi,
	I've been trying to take the Chord system as DHT to
develop a peer-to-peer application. But I get confused
After several days of reading source code  ,becsuse I
can't exactly find the APIs of DHash as the FAQ says.
	I've read several papers[1][2] about it, but they are
definitely too old to reflect new changes. So I hope to get
the help of now APIs of DHash.
	Are the following public methods of class dhashcli in
dhash/dhashcli.h the APIs of DHash?

  void insert (ref<dhash_block> block, cbinsert_path_t cb,
	       int options = 0,
	       ptr<chordID> guess = NULL);
  void lookup (chordID blockID, dhashcli_lookupcb_t cb);

	[1]Building Peer-to-Peer Systems With Chord, a Distributed
Lookup Service.
	[2]Chord: A Scalable peer-to-peer lookup service for
Internet applications.

	Thank you in advance !

						ÎäÑÞ¾ü
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡	wuyanjun at mprc.pku.edu.cn