[chord] Problem building the chord simulator

Emil Sit sit at mit.edu
Thu May 6 08:15:39 EDT 2004

Vasil,

Are you building out of CVS?  Or are you using one of the
nightly tarballs?

For building p2psim, you should use the instructions at:
    http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/p2psim/howto.html

I've included the p2psim developers list here as well, in case they can
offer any additional advice.  (Perhaps we should no longer include p2psim
in the Chord CVS directly just to avoid confusion, especially since
there are no longer any dependencies between the source trees.)

--
Emil Sit / MIT LCS PDOS / http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/chord/