[chord] First question.

adrian at softnet.tuc.gr adrian at softnet.tuc.gr
Mon May 10 00:27:08 EDT 2004

Hi all,
i am study in a university of Greece and we have
as an excercise to study a P2P. I choose CHORD so i have started to
study in. I was looking in directory devel/ and found filestore.C,
which is close to my scope.
  I have some questions on it, but first of all i like to know about
the "class aclnt" of SFS, which you use it in dhashclient.h. I saw
sfs/arpc/aclnt.h but it doesn't help me so much. I would like
to known as what type of "object" you use it and by which way.
To be more sufficient, the architecture of chord, or better of dhash,
which is related with aclnt.

I hope i am not confusing you.
I promise next question be more sufficient.

Adri at n