[chord] performance comparision of CHORD

Frank Dabek fdabek at MIT.EDU
Sat Mar 20 17:32:16 EST 2004

Kashyap,

	We've never directly compared Chord to CAN. I'd recommend using our
simulator (available at pdos.lcs.mit.edu/p2psim/) to implement CAN and
compare the results against Chord, Tapestry and Kademlia, all of which
are already implemented by p2psim.

--Frank