[chord] performance comparision of CHORD

Kashyap Amin ap5081 at wayne.edu
Fri Mar 19 15:26:56 EST 2004

Hi,

  I am Kashyap Amin, a computer science graduate student at
Wayne State University. Currently I have taken a coursein
Distributed System.

  As one of our homework assignment we got to compare
performance of CHORD and CAN. I would like to know whether
you have compared CHORD's performance with that of CAN. If
yes then can tou please let me know how did you do it and
what were your results. I want to know how did you do it
especially when inplementation for CAN is not available as
that of CHORD.

  Thanks for your cooperation, Sorry to bother you,

Regards,
Kashyap.