[Click] naming conflict with new Ubuntu Touch package installer 'click'

Eddie Kohler ekohler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 09:19:04 EDT 2013

Hi Peter,

This is a shame, and I would consider (for example) a configure switch
that, when enabled, compiled Click userlevel as `click-router` or
`click-run` or `click-userlevel` or something (probably we'd need to agree
on a name). But probably what should happen is the click (ubuntu) package
install scripts shouldn't depend on a particular order of PATH.

Eddie