[Click] error in connecting a agnositc output port to a push input port

Eddie Kohler ekohler at gmail.com
Wed May 29 10:23:10 EDT 2013

Hi Albert,

It seems likely that your "elename"'s processing() call is not
actually registering. Configurations like this should definitely work.

How to debug? Well, one guess is that you changed the element's
processing, but did not actually re-install the Click module, so your
click-install was running old code. Try `click-install -u`.

Other possibilities: From within elename's configure() method, print
out "this->Element::processing()" using click_chatter(). Is it "a/h"
as you expect?

Eddie