[Click] Plans to merge pending pull requests?

Avinash Sridharan avinash.sridharan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:40:15 EST 2013

Thanks a lot for the info Eddie.
This is really helpful. I guess I just started the patch process assuming
that click would not work with the kernel without the patch. I will try
compiling it with the newer kernel, and load it as a module and see what
happens.

Meanwhile will work on trying to get the patch working with 3.4. I noticed
that most of the click patch deals with plugging into the netif_receive_skb
and skb_recycle. I will "try" to get this working with a newer kernel.

regards,
Avinash