[Click] Plans to merge pending pull requests?

Eddie Kohler ekohler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:26:50 EST 2013

Hi Avinash,

At this point you don't need a Linux patch to compile or run Click. I
recommend you attempt to do without it. Click hacks its way into the
Linux packet processing chain, and that hack may not work on all
kernels. But try it and let us know what you see.

So why still have the patch at all? Because the patch supports polling.
I would love a later patch that supports polling!

Eddie