[Click] Regarding implementing Click on Linksys routers

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Tue Jan 3 04:39:59 EST 2012

Hello,

You should first look into tutorials for running a custom Linux distribution on your routers e.g., with OpenWRT.
Once you can install your own code on the routers, installing and running Click should be similar to other software running on your router.

best regards,
Bart

On 02 Jan 2012, at 09:00, Harkeerat Bedi wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am currently using Click as part of my research project. I have created a
> few Click elements which I am able to run on my computer in Linux in
> user-level. I am interested in porting/running my Click implementation on a
> commercial router, like Linksys WRT54G. I was trying to look for tutorials
> and/or documentation regarding this subject, but was not able to find any.
> Is there a standard way for performing such a task? Or, can anyone help me
> with some documentation or links which I can use for the same?
>
> I am a novice in this area and any help would be highly appreciated. Thank
> you in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Harkeerat Bedi

Bart Braem
PATS research group - IBBT
Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science
University of Antwerp
Campus Middelheim, G3.26
Middelheimlaan 1
B-2020 Antwerpen, Belgium