[Click] How to convert push ports to pull ports and vice versa.

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 07:21:46 EDT 2012

There are a number of pull-to-push converters. The basic one being Unqueue
http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/unqueue
Search for "pull-to-push" on  http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements to see
what other elements are available.

To convert from push to pull just insert a Queue element. Queue has push
input ports and pull output ports.

Beyers