[Click] How to convert push ports to pull ports and vice versa.

udit kumar yudistrange at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 07:03:15 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I am trying to make a click configuration file which would change the
destination IP address of certain packets arriving at the router. I did not
have any idea how to do it in a generic way so I tried to hard code it. I
dont know if its even correct. The config file is attached with this

Besides I am getting an error that the Queue module has a pull output port
while the next element connected to it has a push input port. Hence a
mismatch and my router config wont load. Please help.

Thanking you,
Udit Kumar