[Click] click packages and long symbol names

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Sep 21 16:27:07 EDT 2011

This looks awesome to me.  I have three small comments.

1. Click's build process already depends on Perl, so what about a
ruby-to-perl conversion?

2. Rather than the "shortersym" stuff, probably it'd be better to
implement this as happening on every object.

THANKS!
I'll look at both of these thigns.
Eddie