[Click] further meterial about click

kele kele jinkelei87 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 09:42:42 EDT 2011

Hello,
       I'm a graduate student from China.
       Now, my teacher ask me to do some research based on click.  I should
remove it to a non-x86 machine, and work with our ForCES protocol. So I
should add a great many code to click, maybe should change some code in
click. So firstly, I must be familiar with click and finally know click
inside out. I have read many paper which list in your website, but when I
read the sorce code, I still fell very difficult to understand. So, do you
have some further meterial like click framework diagram, click disign
document, develop document.
       Thanks for your time to read my letter, so, I lookforward your reply.

                                                  Kelei Jin